Stay tuned to get recent updates on upcoming Festival Offers. Hope you like it :)
RSS

Friday, May 18, 2012

Shopping a delight for Neha Dhupia

Shopping a delight for Neha Dhupia
Actress Neha Dhupia confesses to be a shopaholic and says she loves travelling, but shopping is her most favourite thing.

"Travelling is a hobby, but shopping is one of the things I do when I travel. I mean I am the kind of person who can shop anywhere. You take me from here to Timbuktu, I can probably shop anywhere I find something to buy," the 31-year-old told reporters here Thursday.

The former Miss India also enjoys online shopping.

"Online shopping is another aspect of shopping, it's very comfortable. But the reasons that we go online shopping is just because it's convenient, it's all in front of your computer, it's in an air-conditioned environment, there is no cash transaction and you get to see your choice of things you like," she said.

Neha is currently shooting for Maximum and Rush. While Maximum stars Sonu Sood and Naseeruddin Shah, Rush has Emraan Hashmi opposite her.

Neha was last seen in 2011 film Pappu Can't Dance Saala opposite Vinay Pathak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment